Turn your music tweets into a live video broadcast with REELR.TV.
Target Audience: Music enthusiasts, broadcasters.
Website URL: https://reelr.tv
- Visit https://reelr.tv Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site.
- What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- What do you think of the sign up process?
- Would you sign up? If not, why?
- How do you think the site compares to other similar sites like uwall.tv and grooveshark.com?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
REELR.TV turns your music tweets into a live video broadcast by matching artists and songs to their YouTube videos.
All you have to do is tweet songs with a music related hash-tag such as #nowPlaying and REELR.TV automatically creates the live playlist for you to watch and share on the web.
As a registered user you can search for the videos you like, add them to your live channel or wrap them up in a playlist and save it online.
Sharing all the channels, videos and playlists is really easy using the one click tool provided for you to publish your content to the major social networks.
One thought on “REELR.TV – Turning Your Music Tweets Into a Live Video Broadcast”
Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
When I first signed on I figured the site was primarily about turning tweets into videos, but I had no clue how the process worked though.Â
Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site.
When I first logged on to the site i was like “wow this is cool”, the appearance of the site is really cool.
– The logo is really cool, and some what self-explanatory. The only issue I had was…what’s the point of this though… to turn your tweets into videos?…and even if I wanted to turn by tweets into videos would these videos appear in my twitter post, or on your site…and even so…couldn’t I just easily post the video or video link in my twitter post. I don’t have a twitter account, so I couldn’t experiment with it. But i just didn’t see the point of the site, nor was there a demo……so yeah am still confused.Â
What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
I just don’t like it (not a twitter fan anyways). I also didn’t like the overall layout of the site…just two categories and a playlist….like wow sooo entertaining. Additionally why would I care about what other people are listening to, worse, waste my time watching videos that they are interested in. If I wanted to watch a video, couldn’t I just log onto youtube and watch all the videos in the world that I wanted to.
The logo has some rays projecting from it, these rays could have been contrasted more so that they show up in the background, because the background is really boring, its just a block of blue.Â
What do you think of the sign up process?
The sign up process was like every other sign up process. Direct and straight to the point,
Would you sign up? If not, why?
Hell no. Have no interest in twitter, nor wasting my time watching videos that OTHER people are interested in. If the site was dedicated to music videos and it had an option/page/category which linked Kim Kardashian’s ‘twit-vidos’ to it, then probably I would be slightly interested.
How do you think the site compares to other similar sites like uwall.tv and grooveshark.com?
Sorry but uwall.tv is waaay better, though I find it a bit tooÂ difficultÂ to findÂ specificÂ artists on uwall. Not a fain of grooveshark though, so I would say that your site is better.
Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have
Try harder next time.
Comments are closed.