5 Awards. All Awardees Selected. No Awards Remaining.
An online memorial photo share, with a social networking twist.
Target Audience: College Educated, Female, age 35-55
Website URL: https://Remembered.com
- Visit https://Remembered.com. Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about? Is the subject matter presented tastefully?
- Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site. What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- What do you think of the sign up process? Did you signup with Facebook connect, or native user (email address)?
- Would you sign up for a free trial/free account? If not, why?
- Would you create a memorial to someone you’ve lost? If not, why?
- Now, If you’d like to create a free memorial to someone, please do so. (At checkout, just enter FREEMEM11 in the coupon box)
- If you created a memorial, please let us know the following:
- What did you think of the memorial creation process, the invite process and the checkout process?
- How do you think the site compares to other similar sites/competitors like Legacy.com and Tributes.com?
- Are there any features/functions that you think the site is missing?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
Remembered.com allows you to create an online memorial to a loved one in about 5 minutes. From there you invite friends and family via email or through Facebook. Soon after the photos and memories come rushing in from everyone, creating a lasting online memorial. Create one for a parent or grandparent, a co-worker, or a local hero that should be remembered.