A collaborative website and an online database of information related to desktop/mobile applications, software frameworks, libraries, scripts, games and more.
Target Audience: General Consumer, Developer, Designer.
Website URL: https://www.romku.com
- Visit https://www.romku.com. Spend no more than 10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- Visit https://www.romku.com/content/ccleaner. Which kind of additional information related to the application would you like to see?
- In the search box on the left type the name of a software application you know and click “search”. Can you see the application in the results?
- How do you think the site compares to other similar sites like https://www.softpedia.com and https://download.cnet.com?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you might have, or any features that would improve the user experience.
The main purpose of romku is to provide as much information for all existing software application in order for users to make an informal decision on which one they want to buy/contribute/download/play/integrate/use, etc.
Users can submit new software, edit existing profile pages, add screenshots, mark profiles as their favourites, compare multiple profiles, view software features.