Setup Society is the matchmaking app where you can Setup your Facebook friends AND be Setup by them | Easy and completely free.
Target Audience: Singles between the ages of 18-35
Website URL: https://www.SetupSociety.com
No. of Feedback Providers Requested: 3
Only singles actively seeking relationships/fun please, as this feedback test aims to gain insight from that market segment.
Please be aware that some of your activity in this feedback test will be posted to your friendsâ€™ Facebook News Feeds (and if desired, your Facebook Timeline).
1) Search for â€œSetup Societyâ€ in Facebook on your desktop (Internet Explorer not supported). Go to the app and allow the various requested permissions. Were you hesitant about giving those permissions, and why?
2) Once the app has displayed, what is the first thing that you notice and what does it make you think about the app?
3) Without any instruction, please try to figure out the process of getting set up. Was it exactly what you were expecting and if not what were you expecting?
5) How do you rate the intuitiveness of the process is Question 2 and how could it be improved?
4) Again without instruction, please try the process of setting up a couple of your single friends. Was it exactly what you were expecting and if not what were you expecting?
5) How do you rate the intuitiveness of the process is Question 5 and how could it be improved?
6) Wait 24hours. Did you receive any response or feedback from anyone and why do you think that is?
Many thanks in advance!