ShareDiscuss – Share And Discuss Privately
3 Awards. $5 Each. No Awards Remaining.
Share and Discuss your projects and ideas to put you and your collaborators into the position in which everything can be executed.
Target Audience: People who need to share or organize thins – Online, privately and Ad-hoc.
Website URL: https://sharediscuss.com
- Visit https://sharediscuss.com – Do you understand what it is about? What task seems most useful to you? For which do you see a personal need. Is it clear how to proceed?
- Create a Share for whatever purpose you like, “Share Files”, “Meeting Info”, …
- Was the process self explaining? Did you run into any trouble?
- Did you understand what to do? If not, what did you not understand?
- What do you think about usability?
- What do you think about the Design?
- Which section (Filesharing, Meeting, etc.) appeals most to you? What scenario are you missing? Should we add more?
- Would you sign up to keep track of your shares? Having them all in one list. Or ist it just right for you to have a URL to manage the share?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you might have.
ShareDiscuss.com is a new platform for discussing and sharing all your projects and ideas. For ease of use, the site is actually split into different sections, and taken as a whole these are sure to let you map out any project, and put both you and your collaborators into the position in which everything can be executed. These sections include common tasks such as File sharing, Online meeting room, Event creation, etc.
Any of these services can be used without the need to sign up first. So, if you need a quick solution for arranging an event, planning a trip or just getting your ideas in order this is a site that will certainly come to the rescue. And any page you create through it can be kept as private as you wish.