No Awards Remaining.
ShopWatchBuy is a video enabled marketplace sort of like “YouTube for Products”.
Target Audience: Small Retailers, Online Shoppers
Website URL: https://www.ShopWatchBuy.com
- Visit https://www.shopwatchbuy.com. Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site.
- What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- What do you think of the sign up process?
- Would you sign up for a free trial/free account? If not, why?
- How do you think the site compares to other similar sites/competitors like ebay.com and youtube.com?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
The ShopWatchBuy video marketplace is THE place for video marketing and video shopping. You can do product marketing by video with your own viral video ad. Upload your marketing video, or use your youtube videos. Shoppers can watch video reviews, company video or product reviews. Every user gets a video storefront with an rss feed. This is great free advertising. Itâ€™s like your own QVC or HSN channel for product video advertising. Plus, we are a video platform and you can say my video is on ShopWatchBuy!
Most video sites have millions of random videos. How can you break through the noise? Most shopping sites are just images. How can a shopper really see and hear video? The ShopWatchBuy marketplace is unique in that EVERY listing, no just some, has an associated video! Sellers can upload to the video platform (or use an existing YouTube video) and associate any link for the Buy Now Button.
Video marketing is the latest in Internet advertising. Thatâ€™s because online video lets potential customers see and hear about the product. Video advertising is the best way to inform, engage and attract new customers. Upload or import your video ad today!
Imagine walking into a store with NO salesperson to help you. Thatâ€™s what most websites are like with just images and text. At ShopWatchBuy you can watch video of product reviews, product demonstrations or company videos. Itâ€™s sort of like QVC or HSN only on the Internet. You can also share videos, leave comments and add favorites. Join today!