Become a better World of Warcraft player.
Target Audience: World of Warcraft players.
Website URL: https://www.skill-capped.com/
Skill Capped is an instructional resource for improving at World of Warcraft PVP(Player vs. player). Its content consists of in-depth videos and articles produced by top-ranked players from around the world. Members receive direct insight from Skill Capped’s contributors through Q&A’s located on all content pages and through the community forums.
Members pay a small monthly subscription fee that goes directly to the content production. Skill Capped releases 15+ videos and several articles every week, and just started producing weekly PVP podcasts. Skill Capped will feature exclusive instructional content for the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion, Cataclysm.
- Visit www.skill-capped.com. Upon first visiting the site, is it apparent what Skill Capped offers?
- What sticks out? What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- Were you able to find our featured videos/free content?
- Briefly watch a featured video here, https://www.skill-capped.com/videos/#featured. Is the video convincing that our content will be helpful and worth subscribing?
- What are some concerns you may have when considering whether to sign up?
- Do you have experience playing World of Warcraft? If so, how long have you played? Do you have arena/PVP experience?