A social, collaborative employee referral ecosystem that is both measurable and engaging.
Target Audience: Medium sized business owners, HR managers, recruiters
Website URL: https://stickyhq.com
- What do you think of the concept?
- Do you have an employee referral scheme at your workplace? What works what does not?
- How do you like the color scheme of the site?
- This is going to be a sass app on a monthly subscription. Pricing tears will be based on how many jobs you can post per month. Assuming the software worked how you want what price would you pay per month to post 3 jobs?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you might have
StickyHQ is employee referral program software which allows employers to incentivize staff members to recruit quality candidates through their social networks and contact lists.
Employers get to view robust analytics about data such as; the amount of times a job has been shared, views, number of applicants, who are the leading referrers, which social networks yield the best candidates and more.
Incentives do not need to be cash based. They can be days in lieu, they can be educational courses, the may just be points to be displayed on a leader board.