3 Awards. $5 Each. No Awards Remaining.
An invite-only community of programmers, designers, and IT professionals staying current by sharing the best of what they discover online.
Target Audience: Programmers, Designers, and IT Professionals
Website URL: https://talentopoly.com
- What is your initial impression of Talentopoly?
- As a programmer, designer or an IT professional, is this a site that you would be interested in joining? Why or why not?
- Do you feel that you already easily find good programming, design, or IT articles, tools, etc. on the web or would a resource like this be potentially valuable?
- How often do you check sites like Hacker News, Reddit Programming, The Changelog, Smashing Magazine or other sites about programming and design?
- Please share any additional feedback or comment you may have.
The focus of Talentopoly is the social sharing of informative links. You’ll find links that cover topics about CSS, the latest jQuery plugins and C++ optimization techniques. But the site is more than just link sharing. Users can specify in their profiles whether they freelance and this feature has proven to be a valuable way for members to get contacted by potential new clients. To supplement the profile a user can opt to upload their resume. Resumes are shown in the complete, unaltered format on an uncluttered page. Each resume has a personalized URL. Furthermore each time a resume is viewed that the time, geographic location, and search terms used by the person viewing it is recorded. Users can view this data on a comprehensive resume stats page.