The Tip Card is an iPhone app that is a mashup of foursquare and Yelp and allows users to submit server ratings when dining out.
Target Audience: Restaurant Goers
Website URL: https://www.thetipcard.com
- Visit https://tflig.ht/vng7CA and signup for the beta.
- Login and try to rate your dining experience. How do you feel about the rate process?
- Use the search feature. Do restaurants you know show up in the search?
- How do you feel the overall process is?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
About The Tip Card:
The Tip Card is a new iPhone app that will let you keep track of your service ratings, share them with friends and tell your server why you left them that huge tip (or that measly one).
Have you ever left a tip for a server, but also wanted to express your happiness, or unhappiness, at the service they provided? The Tip Card provides an easy way for you to do just that!
Rate the service you receive and let your friends know how great it was, or help them steer clear.