5 Awards. No Awards Remaining.
The guide to all that’s good … and interesting.
Target Audience: Social media enthusiasts with an interest in travel and finding out more / contributing about various places in the world
Website URL: https://www.thegoodguide.com/
- From the home page, can you tell what thegoodguide is about and also how easy was it to navigate to other pages?
- Which is a better landing page? Home Page or Places/World page?
- Please take a moment to complete the sign-up process and let me know your views on the ME page (after you have logged in) and ease of using it.
- How easy was it to invite your friends from facebook or yahoo etc?
- What would make you using the site on a daily basis?
- Please share any other feedback you may have.
Thegoodguide allows people to interact, ask and answer questions, blog about relevant topics and explore places of the world.
By creating a global community, our goal is to help people find out more about our world and make informed choices through recommendations from friends and guides who know.