TODOFeed – Do Things With Friends
5 Awards. All Awardees Selected.
Plan simple group activities (trip with friends, bbq party, birthday, a thanksgiving dinner or anything you can think of …) without the hassle of email chains or miscommunication.
Everyone with a need to coordinate a group activity with friends and family members.
Website URL: https://www.TODOfeed.com/
- Visit https://www.TODOfeed.com. Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- Are you encouraged to sign up? If not, why?
- How do you think the site compares to other similar sites/competitors like wunderlist.com and thoughtbox.es?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
A friend of mine invited some friends and I for a bbq party. He needed us to help him out with a couple of things. Tremendous amount of emails were sent, phone calls were made, and even the website he setup so everyone could come and post a comment stating what they could help with, unfortunately no one got it right.
Then I thought it would have been easier if it was done through an app with a dashboard on which all things were displayed that way it’s easy to come take responsabilities for what needs to be done, post comments and in a later version send messages to participants.
Originally the idea was to come up with a mobile app so the dashboard would be accessible at all time on a mobile device. But in order to validate the idea I came up with a web version and if proven successfull the app will be available on mobile (iPhone, android,iPad, mac)