3 Awards. All Awardees Selected.
Meet Friends. Discover Destinations. Share Experiences.
Target Audience: Travelers, Local Travel Businesses.
Website URL: https://www.touristlink.com
Please note, the messaging functionality and friend requests within TouristLink are still in development.
- If you could change one thing about TrouristLink what would it be and why?
- What would make you using the site on a daily basis?
- How do you think the site compares to other similar sites like Tripping.com?
- Are all your questions & doubts about the product clearly addressed on the website? If not, what are you missing?
- Please share any additional feedback you may have.
Touristlink.com brings travelers together with each other and with local travel businesses on the same destination oriented social platform. Travelers benefit in that they can find services they would not normally find online such as; local guides, equipment rentals and translation services. Businesses benefit in that they can develop stronger relationships with existing customers and find new customers.
Touristlink allows users to decide when and how much or how little contact they want from business owners by defining profile settings. Touristlink members can share information about places they have visited, create new destinations on the website and edit or add photographs to existing attractions. Travelers can create lists of favorite destinations, restaurants or attractions and share them across other social media. Users of the site can gain authority in the community via a points and badges system by posting photos, creating lists of favorite places and blogging.