5 Awards. No Awards Remaining.
uFollow is a free service that helps you keep track of your favorite authors online.
Target Audience: Blog readers, bloggers, RSS users, and generally people that do a lot of reading online.
Website URL: www.ufollow.com
- Visit https://www.ufollow.com â€“ what is your first impression of this site? Where do you want to click first? Where did you click first?
- What do you think uFollow does and why might it be useful? Would you want to use it for that?
- Search for bloggers or sources that you normally read. Were you able to find the content you were looking for? What are your impressions of the site’s search function?
- Click “Login” or “Create an Account.” Create an account (feel free to use a pseudonym for testing purposes, no verification is required). After you register, what do you want to do next? What are your impressions of the account creation process?
- Try “following” a few blogs or sources in your stream. What are your impressions of this service as a way to consume online content? What, if anything, does it offer that other similar services do not?
- Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated! Is there anything else youâ€™d care to share about uFollow?
uFollow is a free service that helps you follow blogs, magazines and newspapers at the author level. We offer a simple way to build a feed of your favorite authors. Our spam-free database makes uFollow an excellent way to search for content that interests you. uFollow is a great way for readers stay up to date with authors who publish in multiple sources, or for authors to let their fans know that they are writing in more than one place.