A directory of live and recorded webinars and other online events.
Target Audience: Webinar hosts and anyone who can learn something from a webinar.
Website URL: https://www.webinarlistings.com
- Visit https://www.webinarlistings.com. Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site.
- What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- What do you think of the Add Webinar process?
- What do you think of the Search Webinar page?
- What do you think of the Live Calendar Page? Is it easy to navigate?
- As a webinar host, would you sign up for a free trial? If not, why?
- How do you think the site compares to other similar sites/competitors like eventspan.com and webinarbucket.com?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you might have.
WebinarListings is a directory of live and recorded webinars and other virtual events.
We help hosts/presenters find new participants for their event by increasing visibility through social media, the website and newsletter. We help people find webinars that interest them, by going to one central website. Any type of event that is virtual is perfect for our site, including pre-recorded webinars, teleseminars and even radio shows. Our most popular categories are Business, Leadership, Marketing, Social Media and Technology. Webinars are free to post, or can be upgraded for a fee for more visibility. We have 350 Webinars listed on the site at any given time. Over 700 hosts have posted Webinars with us since launch, including well-known companies such as Hubspot, Awareness Inc., MarketingProfs, Kodak and more.