3 Awards. $5 Each. No Awards Remaining.
WeLoveYourSongs.com empowers unsigned artists.
Target Audience: Unsigned artists and bands, music fans and music professionals
Website URL: https://weloveyoursongs.com/
- Visit https://weloveyoursongs.com/. Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site.
- What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- Would you sign up for a free account? If not, why?
- How do you think the site compares to other similar sites/competitors like unsigned.com , overplay.com , uplaya.com, reverbnation.com?
- How would you make the “fans account” more appealing ? And what would you do to make them participate more actively to the community ?
- The Music Industry section has been added recently and is at the moment in a test period. How would develop it further? Do you think is worth to invest relevant resources on that part of the site?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you might have.
Weloveyoursongs.com is an internet community for unsigned musicians and music fans.
Our principal aim is to empower artists that are not signed by any music label, and we are committed to provide the best environment possible for the artists that are part of our community to be heard on internet, and for the music fans to discover new talented underground musicians, hear some exciting sounds and have the possibility to interact with other people with similar interests.
On Weloveyoursongs.com you will always be able to take part to new challenging free to join contests where you can increase your popularity, get voted and if you are good enough be awarded with some great prizes!
The WeLoveYourSongs team is composed by a network of inspired collaborators located all over the world, with a strong passion in common for music and innovation.
We really value the members of our community and we would love to receive a lot of your feedback in order to evolve and make Weloveyoursongs.com an even better place where is possible the exchange of constructive criticism between us, unsigned musicians and their fans.