WikiDo.com provides a new way to find interesting things to do in a specific local area.
Target Audience: People only in U.S. that are looking for events or things to do
Website URL: https://www.wikido.com
No. of Feedback Providers Requested: 5
1) Look around the home page – What is your initial impression of what you see?
2) Click on the “Search button” to make a search for events in your city. You will see a lot of things that are happening today in your local area. Think of some features or things you want to find on this website. Did you find what you were looking for? Was anything confusing? Are there any changes to the interface or UX to suggest?
3) How do you evaluate the quality of data published? Are you able to filter the events by your favourites categories or tags on the site. Was anything confusing?
4) Are you encouraged to return back to the site within the next few days to stay updated on new current events? Can you tell us why (or why not)? Could you suggest any way to encourage users to return to the site?
5) We are developing for WikiDo’s users a kind of subscription to a certain search: for example New York/this week/running or Boston/this weekend/jazz. Which channel could be good for keeping update users on their favorite searches? We are thinking about a weekly mail. Do you have any suggestions on other channels? How do American users prefer to remain updated on their favorite events?
6) Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have to improve the site.